I’m having a great month! I just completed my third book from Burnout to Bliss (you’ll get a sneak peak soon), I saw ABBA, which was like going through a time warp, and my March Madness Bundle is helping lots of people… if you’re not one of them, they have the advantage over you. Time is running out… which is what today’s article is all about.
I’m offering my March Madness Bundle, $1100 in products for only $97! Yes, you read that right! Why? Because I want you to be able to listen to the trainings over and over, like I do (model success) and I don’t want money to be an issue. Here’s what’s included in the bundle:
Triple Your Contacts $97
Celebrity Status Formula $249
How to Get Employers to Call You $97
And Action Home Study Program $295
How to get an Agent $97
101 Obstacles to Over Come in Entertainment Ebook $20
Live Greenlight Marketing Blueprint Interactive Teleseminar + Home Study Program $245
You’d have to be crazy to pass this up! Click HERE to grab your bundle
NICK OF TIME; Are Your Dreams in Entertainment Running Out of Time?
By Jessica Sitomer
Gene Watson an every-day man is forced into action when his daughter is kidnapped. Just a regular guy who loves his daughter to his core has a ticking time bomb hanging over his head. If time runs out, he loses his daughter.
Do you ever feel like the entertainment industry is a ticking time bomb for you and if you haven’t achieved a specific level of success by a certain age you will run out of time and lose your dream?
Is the pressure of getting older with each year magnifying this concern?
Do you see proof around you of the “older generation” being pushed out? The “younger generation” being willing to work for so much less pay that they can barely get by? The market being saturated with less experienced people who are willing to do whatever it takes to get a job?
If it makes you feel any better, I’ve heard these concerns since I started coaching 20 years ago. Does that make them real? Yes. Does that mean your dream is running out of time? No.
Through time there have been many obstacles for people in the industry; ageism, union catch 22s, bad contracts, new technology, and plenty more.
Here’s the bottom line- you have two choices; give up and do something else or pursue your career in a different way.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results. I hear this insanity every time I speak with a person in our industry for the first time. It goes like this:
1. I meet someone new in the industry.
2. I tell them I’m a career coach for entertainment professionals.
3. The person tells me every reason why he/she isn’t making it.
4. I ask what the person is doing to generate work.
5. The person list 2-5 actions.
6. I ask the person, “How long have you been taking these same 2-5 actions?”
7. The person responds, “It’s what I’ve always done.”
Sadly, most people just don’t understand what I do and how I can help. Most entertainment industry professionals did not go to business school, and yet, they are business owners. If you don’t know how to run your business outside of the “insanity zone” you need to learn. That’s what I’m here for.
What I can tell you is:
1. There are successful people working in entertainment in all age groups.
2. There are people working in all areas of entertainment making great money.
3. Time is not your enemy, lack of business knowledge is your enemy.
4. There are very few obstacles that cannot be overcome with the right knowledge.
5. Only you can make the decision to educate yourself and advance your career.
1. Make a list of the “reasons” you are not as successful as you believe you should be.
2. Do you have control over any of those reasons? If not, would learning new business strategies help? If not, is your career path hopeless?
3. Are you in the “insanity zone” doing the same things over and over expecting different results? If so, what are you going to do to change?
Gene thought his situation was hopeless, and yet, he was able to save his daughter without having to kill the politician his blackmailers were targeting. He found a solution. I have solutions. The question is, are you willing to invest in yourself, learn the solutions and implement them?
If so, time is running out… March 31st the March Madness Bundle goes away. But why wait until last minute? Start learning today! Change your destiny and make your career dreams come true. CLICK HERE NOW AND SAY YES TO YOUR CAREER