Making Room for 2009
It’s raining in Los Angeles. That’s comparable to a "snow day" only the kids don’t get off from school. Many people choose to stay inside. What a great opportunity to prepare for the new year!
1. Turn on your favorite music (or holiday music to raise your spirits)
2. Make a list of tasks that you’d like to complete before the end of the year (cleaning out drawers, closets, entire rooms, sorting through clothes, organizing your work space, creating a new organizing system for next year, sending out holiday cars, etc)
3. Prioritize the tasks however you choose
4. Break down any seemingly overwhelming tasks into managable parts
5. Ask for help when needed
6. Reward yourself for each task completed
Clear out the 2008 "build-up" so that you have space for a fresh start in 2009.
I answer an Entertainment Industry Coach question, daily at www.AndActionBook.blogspot.com