Preparing for an informational meeting with a referral is similar to preparing for a job interview. The differences being:
1. The person is meeting with you because of your connection to the person who referred you
2. It’s not for a specific job
Therefore, in your preparation, you want to:
1. Know your objective(s) for the meeting
2. Research the person you’re meeting with (seems obvious, but SO many people don’t)
3. Design at least 5 questions that you really want to know the answers to
4. Compile a package that shows you in your best light
If you have a question, put it in the comment section.
To your success!